Our organization is preparing a wonderful custom cookbook featuring favorite recipes (from our members.)The cookbook will be professionally published, and it is certain to become a treasured keepsake. Please submit 3-5 of your favorite recipes so you can be represented in our group’s cookbook. Follow the instructions below. Your name will be printed with each of your recipes. Thank you for contributing recipes as this will help to ensure that our cookbook will be a huge success. We anticipate a great demand for our cookbooks, and we want to be certain to order plenty. You can reserve one or more for yourself and your family at this time to be assured of receiving them.
Olsens Marketplace IGA, LLC
1961 Ajo Gila Bend Highway
Ajo, AZ 85321
- List ALL ingredients in order of use in ingredients list and directions
- Include amounts, sized (i.e. 2 (8oz. cans), temps and baking/cooking times.
- Keep ingredients separate and directions in one paragraph.
- Use names of ingredients in the directions (i.e. Combine flour and sugar). Do NOT use statements like “Combine first three ingredients.”
- Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking and/or freezing times.
- Be consistent with the spelling of your name for each recipe you contribute.
- Any special recipe notes (anything other than ingredients, directions, contributor name, serving size, or recipe title) should be kept as a separate comment.